Halmyre’s consultants are differentiated by more than our marketing expertise.
Every business is unique, each dealing with different intricacies, politics, institutional history, budget limitations, shareholders, stakeholders and more.
We bring a seasoned and pragmatic problem-solving mindset to help our clients grow and evolve in a way that works for them.
Establish clear, measurable business and marketing objectives
Create specific and detailed target audience profiles: psychographic, demographic
Carry out honest strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis
Focus on WIIFM: What's In It For Me? (Your audiences, not you.)
Do research: primary, secondary, qual/quant for need/fit/priority/issues
Ask "What do they think? About you? About your offer?"
How we engage with you
Engagements with our clients take many forms, shapes and sizes, but here are few common elements:
- We earn the next project by doing great work in the current project, rather than focus on acquiring "retained" partnerships.
- Our team uses technology to reach beyond our neighbourhood and work more efficiently, joining you in person when it matters — to help you deliver a message to others, see reactions and connect.
- Like a good coach, we work with you to bring out the best for your organization.
- We'll always be thinking about ways to help you move forward and achieve your goals. Even if a solution means not working with us, we support your success holistically.
“Even with the strongest creative, if your customer has a bad experience, all of your hard work is lost.”
-Ursula Green, Vice President
Our 4 principles of marketing consulting
Our partnership is free of traditional agency confines and constraints. You can trust that our recommendations are unbiased and have the integrity of our honest analysis.
- Multidisciplinary thinking married with a positive outlook and optimism is essential in articulating and solving intricate marketing problems.
- Future-minded planning, measuring and managing of solid marketing programs is the key to building momentum that will last.
- We respect that no one will ever know your business better than you, which means that collaboration is essential.